Welcome back to Kiseki, Australias leading manga magazine that is now hosting their 3rd Wacom competition! Kiseki and Wacom are giving you not just one chance, but two chances now to win a Wacoms brand new tablet, the Intous4 and also the Intous3!
As most artists know, Wacom is one of the worlds leading graphics tablet producers and continues to impress everyone with their tablets, make sure to check their site at www.wacom.com.au
Our other major sponsor, Madman is also supplying prizes for you artists with Madman Gift vouchers enabling you to purchase what you want on their online store at www.manga.com.au
In addition, thanks to our other sponsor COPIC, we have also decided to give away a mystery prize for the Most imaginative so even if you are a beginner to the world of coloring illustrations, you will still have a chance to win a mystery set of one of the best markers in the world www.copic.com.au.
Prizes (Proudly sponsored by Wacom, Madman and Copic)
1st place: Intous4 Tablet valued at $598 + an exclusive interview in the Kiseki Magazine
2nd Place: Intous3 Tablet, 1 x $50 Madman Gift Voucher + an exclusive interview in the Kiseki Magazine.
3rd Place: 1 x $100 Madman Gift Voucher + an exclusive interview in the Kiseki Magazine
4th Place: 1 x $50 Madman Gift Voucher + an exclusive interview in the Kiseki Magazine
Most Imaginative Prize: Mystery Copic set
Winners will be published in the subsequent Kiseki Magazine after the competition.
The art pieces will be judged by the Kiseki Panel.
1. In addition to the art pieces being showcased on our deviantart, please make sure to not only follow the Method of application below but to also submit the piece in our in the Kiseki Wacom Competition 3 Entries
2. Also, help us spread this competition around by linking to this news + and our deviantart on your current/next journal! Then note us when you've done that and we will feature our favourite piece from your deviantart in our upcoming journal! Thanks!
Eligibility: Worldwide, limited to one entry per person and no entry fee is required.
Media: Jpg, gif, png, pdf
Resolution/size: 300/600 dpi
Color mode: CYMK
Dimensions: A4 paper size with 3mm bleed around.
Rules of illustration:
Draw an illustration that depicts an emotion. Love, happiness, anger, courage, wonder, sorrow, anything! We want this piece to be able to display the emotion you draw by just looking at it! Best of luck everyone!
Submission Deadline: 31st July 2010 (The Competition will officially end on Midnight South Australian Time, Australia. PLEASE be aware of the time differences as no exceptions will be made)
Please read the following rules and terms below as it will be deemed that you have agreed to them upon entry:
(1) All submissions may not contain nudity, violence, obscenities of any kind.
(2) You agree that the submission you enter is original and is not a submission of fan art, copied art or stolen art. The submission must also have not been published in any commercial magazines, books, anthologies, sites, etc. in any country.
(3) Method of Application:
Please send all submissions to:
PO BOX 1212
SOUTH AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA 5068
Please ensure that your name, address, age, occupation, telephone number, e-mail address and residence are included and correct.
(4) By participating in the Competition and/or accepting a prize, Kiseki will automatically obtain the exclusive right to publish the submissions sent to them in magazines, use them in any advertising or promotional material or hold the exclusive option to publish them in independent books or on related websites.
(5) Limit: One Entry per competition.
(6) A round of the final 10 will be shown on the website after the competition ends where fellow fans can share their opinions of their favourite ones. These finalists will be notified via the email they have given. The grand prize winner and the two runner-ups will be announced on the 1st September 2010.